Monday, May 6, 2019

YOUTUBE VIDEO

After all the rain (and more expected) I am
happy to see the garden come alive!  I
have sure made my share of mistakes
in my garden but it looks like more has
worked than hasn't for which I am thankful.


The clematis in my front yard
is actually 3 different plants:


I love the alliums:


And another clematis in the back:


Yesterday I did a video of my garden and first let me
say I had no idea what I was doing.  It is
not professional but just
the same, I am sharing it if you
 are interested:

My Garden on YouTube!


8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing the video. Your spring garden is simply gorgeous. The architectural aspects of alliums is a lot of fun. I would like to add a few to my garden. This garden has come along so well that anyone would be amazed that it is so new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gorgeous garden! You've done amazing things in the few years you've been in your home! I am working on adding more color to the garden for spring. Summer is great in my garden, but spring and fall not so much yet.

    I love your statuary as well. Very Beatrix like!

    I really like your alliums and just may need to add some into my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video tour of your garden was such a treat! It's so beautiful, especially the clematis. And I love all your statuary. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enjoy walking in your garden with you on the video. You have done wonders to your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT JOB! BERNIDEEN! And your garden is gorgeous---and so far ahead of us, here.
    Can't wait to see more! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.