Saturday, January 5, 2019

2018 YEAR IN REVIEW

Last Year I initially forgot to do a yearly
review where I would select one post from
 each month.  This year I did remember 
that so here we go with one post from each
month starting of course with January.

This January post was called 
"DREAMING OF
SPRING"


In February I got out my violet pieces
of bone china to enjoy and this post
was called 
"BRINGING OUT THE VIOLETS":



Of course in March the Easter and spring
decorating moved front and center but one
of the posts that caught my eye here was 
one about "JANE AUSTEN'S IRISH PASSION":



Moving on to April I chose this post
from April 14, 2018:  DAFFODILS



Just looking at that encourages me -
I forgot we can have daffodils in April 
here in Missouri.

And now on to May where I
took these photos on a 
"SATURDAY IN THE GARDEN":



You know I actually find this shocking that we
had these flowers in May.  I guess I'm still
remembering Colorado and the almost non 
existent spring. 
 This post I chose for June was about our
visit to The Dickey House Bed and Breakfast
in June. This was part of celebrating our
 50th wedding Anniversary 
which was May 31, 2018:



By July our garden was in bloom and
this post was about "CELEBRATING
 GEORGE AND MARTHA WASHINGTON"
 for the 4th:



In August I became acquainted with
Zinnias and saw that they can survive the
terrible heat in a Missouri Summer.  We
really had little rain all summer.

"ZINNIAS'S TAKE THE HEAT":



September:  "A FALL TEA IN THE GARDEN":



October:
 "ON A WARM DAY BEYOND SUMMER":



November:  "CHRISTMAS STARTS
AT THE KITCHEN TABLE" with
Friendly Village transferware:



and one last post in this review for
December of 2018 sharing 
"EPHEMERA ENDEAVORS":



Thanks for making it this far
 down in this posting!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely each and every one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review!!!Your blog is fabulous...Such beauty!Thank you for brighten up my days the whole year!Best wishes!
    Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed revisiting all your special posts, Bernideen! You could make a calendar of all your pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Bernideen!
    I love your 2018 posts! All of your flowers and china are beautiful!
    Wishing you all the best in 2019! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Bernideen. I loved year-in-review posts so I had fun seeing your monthly highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Such a wonderful review of the past year! Love seeing all of those beautiful flowers on a dreary winter day. Looking forward to your upcoming posts in this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twelve months of loveliness! How special this blog is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your photos are lovely, Bernideen! Those daffodils are so beautiful! Of course, I loved your kitchen table set in such a festive fashion. Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I was so happy to be apart of your 2018 year and hope to be for years to come

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.