Monday, January 15, 2018

2017 YEAR IN REVIEW


It was so easy to move when 
we were younger!  2016 was a
 difficult year.
I am so glad it was over when 2017
arrived - so I start with a little
"Friends Sharing Tea" I set up in
the month for January celebrating
Queen Victoria:



February was a time to 
celebrate Valentines Day:


and also my friends Gina and
Janice took me to the
for my birthday:



that is - Paris, Missouri!  There
was an antique show there in a 
school and I found these old
English cottage dishes.


I was able to start up "Tea In The
Garden" which was shocking to me 
as I knew back in Colorado it was
time for lots of snow!


with a bird theme:




July:  It is so 
thrilling to find
flower for bouquets:


when the weather
gets plenty hot:




October was a time for mums:






Well - that's it for 2017.  
I am happily caught up!

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful recap of 2017! You have so many outstanding posts that I'm sure it was difficult to only choose one photo per month. Looking at your photos of the outdoor tea parties and pretty flowers makes me a bit anxious for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely setting to host a Tea. I would enjoy any and all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your wreath and your tea room. Glad you are happy with your move.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful two years in review! You should be proud of yourself! You made a lovely new home inside and out!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to see again those posts...Those wonderful posts!They have brighten my days and made 2017 a better year for me.Thanks sincerely for sharing not only beauty but kindness and friendship.Your flowers bouquet are unique and your Tea time adorable!Hugs.PS- Sorry for my English!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing 2016 and 2017 in review. You've been one busy lady! Your new home - like your old one - is beautiful. Blessings in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reliving your 2017 highlights. What a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely recap. I'm afraid I'll be singing the "moving is a hard thing to do song" soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are definitely magazine worthy! Gorgeous Bernideen! As I have said before, your floral arranging skills are amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bernideen, you have such lovely flowers and china for your tea parties and your property is simply gorgeous! It has to be so much fun setting up a tea table there. I enjoyed looking at your lovely tea photos and your recap of 2017.

    ReplyDelete

  11. You had such a wonderful busy year for sure and I was very glad to be a tiny part of it. So glad you moved here. you are such a fun inspirational person

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.