Thursday, March 16, 2023

MARCH IRISH TEA TIME

 Our March has been flying along
 so it's time to have a nice
cup of Irish Breakfast tea 
and take a pause in this day. 


I still have a vase of dried green
hydrangeas from last summer.


I have shared the tea cozy I made
years ago with my Grandmother's
linens she embroidered for me.  There
were quite a few napkins so I cut a 
couple of the stained ones up.




I pulled the March issues of the older
Victoria Magazines to enjoy:



A cup of hot tea and an old Victoria magazine
make for happy moments for sure.







We might get some snow tonight which
is no big thing compared to what many
of you have experienced lately.  I went
 out and took a few photos of some of
the bulbs that may not be so happy
about the snow.





I make collages for by Facebook page
but don't usually share them here so
today I leave one with you:



5 comments:

  1. Love seeing all your flowering bulbs. I see my neighbors Lenten Roses and I have mini daffodils. And a few white snow drops around. Too early for anything else. This see-saw weather is nuts. I enjoy seeing your March green tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is lovely. Your tea and cookies look so good. Thank you for the peaceful and inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many sweet spring flowers. I hope that they are not harmed by any snow. I don't know when I'll see spring flowers...feels a long way off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea cozy is lovely and extra special as the embroidery was done by your grandmother. Your early blooms always encourage me that spring will eventually come here too. I baked Irish scones today for tea this afternoon in honor of my husband's ancestors. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful tea tables. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tea times are always the prettiest! Those dried hydrangeas are magnificent, Bernideen. I’m also crazy about your stained glass piece and of course your garden.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.