Monday, July 16, 2018

PLEASE DO COME FOR A VISIT

Every now and then I will be sharing
changes in my booth at Midway
Antique Mall in Columbia, Mo:


I am located right along I-70
if you cross through the
center of Missouri going
east to west or the opposite.




With a booth (or stall) that is
only 8' wide by 13 ' deep - it is better not
to close in the center area. 


 I think my prices are very reasonable!


  We all have stories
of places we have been where
people just stuff those spaces too full!




As you can see I have some 
lovely teapots and am selling
some I have had for years.
I just have too much myself.



Believe me - primitive is alive
 and well in Missouri so my feminine
appeal is a bit of unchartered
territory.

9 comments:

  1. How many treasures!How I wish I would be there!!!Hugs,dear Bernideen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your feminine style much more than primitive! Your prices are reasonable! Lovely things, and I noticed a book “Tea with Jane Austen.”off to look that up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very nice. Oh I could be tempted if I were nearby, but the last thing I need is another teapot. I just love that brown one with the pink on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I maximized the photos so that I can view your tea pretties in more detail. I wished that I lived closer so that I can admire them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely be drawn to your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have displayed everything so beautifully. I’d enjoy shopping there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Bernideen, I wish I lived close by so that I could shop at your booth. You have so many lovely things and all so organized and displayed so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think of you every time I see a lovely teapot or a lovely cup in my thrift store excursions, and I know you have TONS of goodies. Your 'shop' looks lovely and I hope it is successful. I for one, would be in there regularly, if it was close. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love tea stuff. If I lived closer, I would definitely be there!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.