Saturday, April 6, 2019

SHELVES FOR THE TEA ROOM & FIRST BOUQUET OF THE SEASON

My husband decided he was done playing
with his booth at the antique mall so
I kept two shelves he had used and
this week we put them in my 
downstairs tea room.  They worked
out wonderful for some of my collection.





I had the most fun today spending the day
in my garden and was able to make a
first bouquet here.  I also spent some time
reorganizing my sewing/crafting room.




Every spring I get out my sweet
Beatrix Potter items.


People are always surprised how
happy I am just to be at home.
I really enjoy my home and
working in my yard.






I have had quite the mess in my tearoom
but have it all cleaned up now so I can
get ready for a spring tea and of
course I really look forward to 
having some "Tea In The Garden" posts.







7 comments:

  1. I love all your tea things, so beautiful! I really like the giant teapot, what is the story behind it? Is it made of wood? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your posts! I suppose because I enjoy my home and tea time too, your words really resonate with me. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!Absolutely gorgeous!!!It is a pleasure visiting you!Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty way to display your teawares. I'm a homebody too. Since I own so many teas, teacups, and teapots and am trying to "drink my own teas", I rarely go to tearooms these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks wonderful of course since you arranged it.
    The flowers are wonderful and your book cases! love them painted

    I need your energy at my house

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que louças lindas!
    A mesa branca com a cadeira e flores fez um lindo conjunto.
    Boa semana.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy all your posts, no matter what you are doing, and the green shelves are perfect to show-off all your floral tea-wares.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.