Tuesday, December 17, 2019

2019 CHRISTMAS HOMEMADE

Last year I made 5 shabby chic
 decorations for my tree and this year
 I finished 5 new ones and a topper.



We have a little area to the side
and part of our kitchen called a
Hearth Room and that is where
the tree stands.

These are the ornaments I added
 this year and the tree topper which
is my tribute to the birth of Jesus.




Two are a tribute to
 Queen Victoria
and Albert and I
also added some
Victorian candle clips.





Time to clean up the crafting
mess downstairs.
And like you too, I will be doing my
share of baking now....

Have you enjoyed some crafting,
baking and decorating?  I got to
my crafting rather late as it had to wait
until tea cozies were made first but I
am glad I made some new tree ornaments.

8 comments:

  1. So elegant and simply beautiful.
    Your talents are endless !
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernideen, your new ornaments are simply charming! I love them! How nice that you made them yourself. The only thing I made this year is a little wreath to match my table top tree on the little green cabinet in the dining area, which also matches a bigger wreath I had made for the patio doors in the dining. It all comes together nicely now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tree and the decorations beautiful. Those Victorian craft are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new ornaments look like art to me. Beautiful tree with
    all the trimmings. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernideen, your ornaments are so special and the tree is beautiful. I can just smell the baking from your beautiful home. That is something that I need to get started on..Merry Christmas, my friend, and a Happy New Year..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crafting is lovely! Haven't done any crafting for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to tell you how beautiful and creative your ornaments are.
    I love them
    and sooo charming on your tree

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.