Saturday, September 24, 2022

A FALL AFTERNOON TEA

 Today I had an Afternoon Tea for a 
group I started back in March. (for the 
ladies living in my area)
 I was so glad it wasn't as hot as 
some of the
days we have had
this summer.


This was the table earlier as I was setting
up for 5 ladies plus myself.  As always,
some could not come as we all have
a lot going on.




I recently changed things up down in
the tea room by moving the cabinets
with tea wares to a different wall, moving
the mantle and mirror.  This is where
a husband really comes in handy!


I was blessed to be able to share
some "fallish" English cups
and saucers this time and I had
taken time to copy all the
recipes of the items we enjoyed.
I don't always have time for that
but this time it seemed to happen.


This was the menu and 
we had both iced and
later hot tea:








I always seem to miss taking
 photos of all the food
goodies!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh soooo lovely for some lucky ladies, Bernideen. Your tea area is divine and looks just like a fancy tea room! All your decor is so pretty and your menu sounds fabulous. Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pleasant! The cake in your header looks delicious. Yes, a hubby sure can be handy and so helpful. What a lovely group of friends gathered at your table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks as if all had an enjoyable time at tea. And your new arrangement of your furnishing and tea items makes it seem a new room. How festive it all looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am inspired to invite some friends over and enjoy afternoon tea together!

    Everything looks lovely, Bernideen, and I love that you have a tea room in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious time with your friends. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great you share your love of afternoon tea with friends. What a special event for them. A great way to kick off the fall season. 🍁🍂

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.