Monday, April 8, 2024

"FIRST TEA IN THE GARDEN" For The Season

 I was all enthused about setting up
a little tea in the garden vignette
yesterday but with wind gusts of
25 miles an hour I was afraid of some
tea flying disaster.


Fortunately, today the winds
 died down and the weather
 is just perfect but it was also
the solar eclipse day which
took place while I was taking
my photos.


This year I have been watering my
garden a little each day.


I was thrilled when some
primroses returned.


I was also glad to see a return
of many formerly planted bulbs.






I do love setting up these
little vignettes which I have
done for many years now.



Today I used my yellow chintz
tea set which was the type
sold by Victoria magazine
many years ago.






I hope you have a lovely
springtime.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yesterday the wind was awful! But, today was the perfect day for a lovely tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea in the garden is so pretty! Lucky you to have primroses come back, along with many bulbs. Happy Springtime, Bernideen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips, tulips, tulips. How I love them. Deer do too, lol. The butterfly quilt is just beautiful. And it seems that the wind has been worse than usual from last November right through now. We did have the total eclipse here yesterday and it was fun to have happen. And for once our sky was mostly clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beauty and inspiration! Gorgeous Tea set and adorable flowers arrangement. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.