Thursday, May 16, 2024

IN THE GARDEN AFTER LOTS AND LOTS OF RAIN

 We have had lots of rain this spring.
I commented about a drought in 2023
and the year before that, 2022.  Well,
that has ended for now.  I thought
I'd start with a little frog humor:


I am so glad I mowed (yes me by hand)
our lawn yesterday between the rains.
It would have been a terrible mistake
to wait and have it so deep.


My husband has had some physical issues
as of late so I have been doing a number
of tasks that he usually does.


There has been an abundance of flowers
for bouquets which is really lovely.




I have loved watching a very
tiny baby bunny in our yard.


 I hope you are having a
wonderful spring.




3 comments:

  1. All the rain has made your beautiful flowers happy ! All the colors seem to be more vibrant so far this spring.
    I'm a frog lover too :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous bouquet! Truly those April showers have brought you May flowers. Will be praying for your husband's health and your increased duties. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your hubby that he feels better. Good thing to mow before the next round of rain. Same thing up here, wet for 2 days, then dry for one. Your flowers are so beautiful and further along than ours.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.