Saturday, May 18, 2024

THE FLOWER CART for "Tea In The Garden"

 In between lots of rain days here, 
 I have set up a little "Tea In The
 Garden" so please join me for a cup
 of a tea to enjoy with my Johnson Brothers "Pareek" tea set.


I first saw the cups and saucers on Etsy and then the plates and then the teapot.
There are 2 different floral scenes and
I just love this set because it is so
different from my others. 


This has been the most rain we have
gotten in several years.  Last week
we had several days of rain and again
this week.


There are actually dozens and dozens of
"Pareek" patterns from different
eras and totally different patterns.


The Cicadas arrived in our yard this 
week and are everywhere and very
loud.  Have you heard that Klaus Schwab
and Bill Gates recommend that we 
eat them?  No thanks.




We have enjoyed so many irises and
now they are about done. I dug up 
15 bags of them to give away with
 free signs on the driveway.






Here in the garden we are in transition
now.  Spring flowers are over and every-
thing is very lush and green and
 awaiting summer flowers.

I see lots of Monarda that will
make the bees happy when
it blooms.







4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tea set, I've never seen that pattern before.
    We are covered with the Cicadas it's hard to work outside, they are on my clothes and in my hair...argh.
    Your flowers are stunning, I wish I lived closer, I would have taken advantage of your generous offer to share your Iris.
    Lovely post.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, just lovely…as usual. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is certainly a lovely tea set. And look at those flowers! Glad you are not as dry as it has been. Still raining a lot here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a lovely tea set/pattern! I love it! And your garden table and scene is just so very very pretty. Love all the flowers...especially the Peonies. We can't grow them here in Florida, and I love them so much! Thank you for this beautiful post. It's already too warm here for outdoor tea parties, so I will enjoy yours vicariously. Have a lovely day/week.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.