Saturday, November 4, 2017

LOVE MY "WHERE I CREATE ROOM" and OTHER TRIVIA

I have been sewing tea cozies
lately which I will be selling
on my Etsy Page and also
in a booth with other things
at a local antique/flea market.

I know I already shared
my "Where I Create Room"
and realize it isn't about pretty
because it is a workroom.


About 8 weeks ago,  I started baking
 cookies for "Granny's House" which
is a Christian Ministry for
lower income children here
in Columbia.  This is what my
kitchen table looks like on
Friday's - 72 cookies:


Of course I needed to bake a pie too!

This photo is not from yesterday's
 pie but I
did make this yesterday.



If you would like the recipe:  Here
Do you love to bake too?

5 comments:

  1. Yes,sometimes,not always...Your cran apple pie looks really delicious!your tea cozies are very beautiful and I love your transferware porcelain too.Hugs,Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My culinary skills leave much to be desired, but I'd rather bake than cook! Your baking is a great way to give back to the community. I'm sure that the kids loved the yummy cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy lady. I find I'm also projecting instead of spending tons of time online. Your tea cozies, look adorable. Of course I love the blue and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy lady, my friend! Everything looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.