Wednesday, April 25, 2018

PAST "Tea In The Garden" TIME

I am troubled when I see a 
blog post that starts with "I am
 having computer problems". 
 I have  had to say that before
 and yes, here I am saying it today. 

Oh, dear.....


 Suddenly Monday evening my photos
 wouldn't download from my camera
when I use the Windows 10 photo
gallery so let's just do a little
review of some oldies for today's party.

The above photo was taken last
 August 8th
down under the deck. 

This photo is from August 1st last year:




These 2 photos are from July:




And June:



I hated to not have my tea time
party today so thank you for
putting up with a rerun!

This "Tea In The Garden" was in May:


and another at the end of May:



And this one was exactly one year ago
but we do not have any irises
 blooming this time!



And I will leave it there and dream of
those yet to come.  Things are very green
now which is just wonderful in itself.
The blue forget me nots are blooming
after a long brown wintertime.

*Late note today:  if any of you ever have
this problem with Windows 10 - here is the
 link to fix it and yes!  My Hubby and I
just figured it out minutes ago!  


I hope you can join me by posting and
sharing something for "Tea In The Garden"
and any tea related post will be perfect.
I am joining:  Tuesday Cuppa Tea
and Home Sweet Home

15 comments:

  1. To tell you the truth every once in the while I use old pictures. I enjoyed your review very much. Glad you finally figured it out. Computer issues are such a pain. My computer guy insists I not put Windows 10 on my computer yet. Thanks for hosting tea lovers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never, ever mind seeing old pictures, Bernideen. any of yours could be in Tea Time magazine, as they're that pretty! I'm glad that you and your hubby figured out what to do. Thank you for hosting and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the computer troubles. I always enjoy seeing your garden tea parties. My favourite is the last image with the pretty purple flowers. Thank you for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernideen. I so understand and empathize! I have just gotten windows 10 on my new hard drive, and still trying to figure it out...and the photo stuff is the worst! But your photos are gorgeous and always a joy! You have such a beautiful garden, so so many pretties! Wonderful! Thanks for hosting. Hope your computer starts behaving! give it 20 lashes!!! Try and have a lovely week.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that those computer troubles and uploading photos troubles are easily resolved. I enjoyed seeing these photos again. Magazine worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful review!Your garden is adorable,feast for the eyes!!!The china is gorgeous and your flowers bouquets are an artwork!Thanks for hosting!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post!!Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your computer problems. These photos are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tea tables always look exceptional, Bernideen. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bernideen, so sorry you're having computer problems. I'm glad you could manage the "rerun" because I enjoyed it so much. My favorite: the irises.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry that you couldn't upload your photos from you camera. When that happened to me after installing a new update of apple I could't either. I called Apple and they told me my camera was no longer supported with the new update. So now I have to put my "sim" card in my computer and they come up. Thanks for the lovely tea party and happy to join in. I've been having a problem that my computer isn't "recognizing" my photos anymore. So to join the party I have to take a screenshot and upload that way. Sometime it works, sometimes it does't!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bernideen, I`m so sorry about the computer problems. I enjoyed your post. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bernideen, I have been tempted many times to use old postings. {I think the past year is starting to catch up with me and I am very weary lately.} Your pictures from past posts are so lovely and no one minds seeing them again. I'm glad you got the trouble figured out. I know these blog issues can sometimes be overwhelming. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pictures are delightful! I am ready to get in the garden. A garden as pretty as yours deserves a second showing! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually got in the garden this past week! You inspired me. I will feature one of these lovely garden shots and post today at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.