Thursday, May 17, 2018

YOUR SCHEDULED SPRING

Have you noticed how we are all on
 such different schedules for our spring
flowers.  Some of you have even moved
 on to summer flowers and with other's
their spring has just arrived.


I guess here in Missouri it is
some of both!  We had a late
spring and now some very
hot days already.  Mostly,
I love that I can find material
for bouquets again.


Last year was my first attempt to grow
my own foxgloves and not all
survived winter but I have some and
I am so happy about that!




For all their invasiveness - I
hated to say goodbye to the violets!



One last tulip says goodbye...


Now we have irises and the peonies
are beginning to open.





  New seeds
are coming up but sadly
farewell to bulbs.







7 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of your garden, all the different varieties of flowers and the beautiful statues and tablescapes, magical !
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the seasons in the garden. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is heavenly and your floral bouquet unique and adorable!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just plain envious of all your beautiful gardens and flowers. Just gorgeous!!! We still don't have anything blooming here yet but things are budded out. I live out along the bay and in town (about 4 or 5 miles) some things are blooming there. Not here yet though. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is beautiful. Our iris haven’t opened yet, and my peonies are later than normal. Its an interesting year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're just a little ways behind you - noticed my peonies are getting nice round buds - won't be long now. My early iris has come and gone but some are later bloomers - but it's gotten so hot, hard to say what's going on with them.

    Your bouquet is stunning, Bernideen, absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I love your pretty garden and statues. It amazes me all the cut flowers you have from your garden already, all I have blooming is peonies and mine are very pretty LOL

    Love that majolica pitcher just sitting around looking pretty
    I will be happy if the cone flowers you gave me bloom. I finally got them all in the ground

    hope to come over and look around the yard more

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.