Wednesday, July 14, 2021

WHO LIKES TO TRY NEW RECIPES?

 Do you like to learn?  One of the things
I have realized in growing older is that
our flesh can really rebel against learning
something new.  

One of the things you can do is READ a recipe and try it - something new.  This helps you keep your brain sharp.  I did a very simple
recipe today.....I apologize for the fact that
I write on my cookbooks but as you can
see I was thinking that next time I make
 these I will substitute those clear wrapped Kraft 
caramels for the sugar:




I took these to a Seniors meeting at
church and they loved them!  I think
they would be lovely on an Afternoon
Tea Tray too.

I did check on the tearoom and sadly
found
it to be closed.

1 comment:

  1. Those look absolutely delicious, Trying a new recipe to take to a gathering sounds like a win~win.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.