Wednesday, March 16, 2022

SPRINGTIME JUST AHEAD IN THE GARDEN

 




I have started the process of hoeing those
naughty ground cover weeds out of the
 flower beds in the backyard.  I think
 I am now half way across the back. 
 Common weeds here are Veronica
 Speedwell, Chickweed and 
purple Dead Nettle.

I want to share a few YouTube
 Videos
I have come across.  

an amazing channel.  This young
man is super talented with his garden,
home and an artist too!

Another channel features a young 
woman in East Yorkshire, England 
who grows cutting flowers and this
 is her channel:


I thought this was a wonderful idea
she shared for those who have an
abundance of garden flowers you 
can sell them in your own Honesty

You will see many other helpful
videos she shares.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, spring is definitely about to pop there. My garden beds still have plenty of snow, though I did sow some seeds yesterday in the snow.

    I enjoy vlogs very much and so will check these out.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.