Tuesday, July 5, 2022

OUT FOR A RIDE TO ROCHEPORT

 Down the road about 10+ miles is a little
community we drive through  sometimes.
  We haven't been out much so the other
 day we drove over.  This is a very tiny town with quite a few Bed and Breakfasts but not
 a lot to do.  It is beside the Missouri River but not with access to the river.  Biking seems to be a big thing as the Katy Trail comes into the little town.  


It was very quiet around town.  I did
appreciate the many flags on display.


The yellow house isn't a B & B but I
think it is cute.  One of the houses
has amazing flowers covering about
every inch of their yard with no lawn.





I just looked at the weather forecast
and it calls for 101 degrees the next
three days.  I think that means I will
be downstairs sewing tea cozies.  I 
sure got behind lately so I best get
going and enjoy the air conditioning!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely little town. Such pretty houses and gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling town all decked out for Independence Day. I love patriotic buntings. Enjoy the cool of your sewing room as you create tea cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming homes and flowers. Glad you were able to get out for a lovely pre-hot ride. I guess my 92 will be mild, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.