Thursday, March 21, 2024

ANOTHER MARCH BOUQUET

 Even though the temperature has mostly
been in the 50's this week, we have bulbs
blooming here and there.


I was particularly interested to see
what bulbs might return this year.

I am also sharing a little tea cozy
I had made myself years back.  I
recently redid the style which had
elastic on the bottom initially.





How is your springtime coming along?
We are supposed to have warmer
weather tomorrow and then some
rain.  I hope we actually get that
rain because we sure need it.

This cozy is made from moire fabric
with an old vintage doily sewn over
the moire.










Here's wishing you a
happy springtime!

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful everything looks, Bernideen! Your bouquet of flowers just says “springtime “! You make the prettiest tea cozies ever. I love how you use doilies to enhance the beauty. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea cozy is just beautiful, perfect with the bouquet. Our Spring is not forming too well yet. The neighbor's white magnolia is now frozen brown. But the forsythia and daffodils are holding up well. Our 20 degree nights are not over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! What beautiful flowers arrangement! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your spring flowers vicariously! The tea cozy is beautiful with the lace overlay. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.