Monday, March 11, 2024

EARLIEST MARCH SPRING BLOOMS

 So now that March arrived we 
have a few bulbs popping out here
 and there and more following behind.


The giant pussy willow is in full
bloom in our front yard.


I have been watering my bulbs
this spring as we had a very
mild snow winter.
 




Last year I never went back to organize my seeds in the garage potting bench so they are just stacked sky high.  Sometimes
you just have to make the best of things
as it happens so I will just deal with
that on a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. Your china in your header is beautiful. And look at all those early bloomers! I have hundreds of miniature daffodils open finally and
    here I have seen some crocus. Otherwise, we are still waiting for warmer weather and more flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed seeing your early spring garden as we're still having cold and snow here. But spring will be on its way before too many weeks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these flower photos and all your posts. Heading your way enjoying Spring along the way. Hope to see you in person soon. See private messanger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your blooms are a little ahead of mine, but we are getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous blooms! We've seen hyacinth and crocus so far. Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.