Thursday, August 1, 2024

SUMMER DINING ROOM TRANSFERWARE

 


I love using the green transferware 
in the springtime and summer and
just leaving the table set.


The garden offers free flowers at this
time of year and by cutting the top stem
 off of the zinnias it causes them to 
spread out as they grow.



Do you keep your table set?


Of course, someone can misunderstand
and think you are having people
for dinner.  I have had that experience.






I am still collecting green
 and purple
transferware.


I am loving my new French
roses runner:


Who else collects transferware
and what colors do you
collect?

4 comments:

  1. I love how you have arranged all your green transferware and set a beautiful table. I think it's wonderful to have the table all decorated for you to enjoy. I love all transferware colors; but I only have a few pieces of brown transferware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mostly black transferware, but oh how I love the green transferware you have shared here. It is simply beautiful and looks perfect with that colorful bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your beautiful table as I'm very fond of all shades of green. I don't always keep my table set but it's always a bright spot when I do. Unfortunately I don't collect transferware but I always enjoy seeing your beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.