Thursday, April 29, 2021

PART II of "Spring Is Here"

 

This little chickadee really confused me this week.  First he came out of one birdhouse
where I can hear babies and then he went
into another birdhouse where there
are babies.  Very confusing.


We have projects going on
 everywhere. My husband is
 moving the old wooden arbor to a new location (after he gets it painted). Right now though he is working on putting a store bought metal pergola together to go over the deck.
 
I have always loved
this saying:



  What a beautiful time of the
year now!  




This is my replacement birdbath:



4 comments:

  1. Adorable bird houses...what bird wouldn't love living in your yard! It's always a pleasure to visit your garden virtually. Your statuary is such fun and the new bird bath is so unique. As always, thanks for sharing with us. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done wonders to your garden since moving there a few years ago. (I've lost track of time.) Everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is amazing, and I’m especially loving those forget me knots. 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beauty in one space! I love the spring bulbs and forget me knots together. The birdhouses are so charming and everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.