Saturday, April 11, 2020

#2 FRONT YARD BULBS

I have a few more photos to share of
my front yard bulbs:


It will be interesting to see how many
of these come up next year as they
were called perennial bulbs.



As you can see, the Hollyhocks
are already leafing out.


I took these photos Wednesday but then
it turned cold again.  At night we had
a freeze but the bulbs seemed fine the
next day.


I hung out a birdhouse that neighbors
 across the street made me last year.  The
 husband made the birdhouse and his wife
 painted it - like a little house.  The very next day after I hung it,  house  wrens arrived
 and they are building a nest. 
 I love the way the male house wren sings.






Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!
I hope you continue to stay at home.





2 comments:

  1. Oh, how lucky to have them move in. I put up old birdhouses, 5 and fixed one multi-one, in hopes the birds will like the old houses. We have no house wrens so far, last year one was in the tree next to my bedroom window, all the time I was laid up---he sang his little heart out. I hope they come back! Hugs, and the yard is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are gorgeous!Made me smile!Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.