Saturday, October 5, 2019

OUT AND ABOUT IN THE GARDEN




I haven't done much blogging this summer.
As busy as I have been,  I feel like I haven't
accomplished much.  Isn't that quite the
statement.  I am very happy to report that
our temperatures in Missouri have finally
dropped into the 60's - 70's.  It is shocking!




Just like you, I stay busy and always
wonder where time goes.  This week I
baked 120 cookies and then cupcakes.
I had forgotten how many cupcakes you
can make with a 2 layer cake recipe (not
a box mix).  It made 27!



We still have some green hydrangeas
and blue ones back by the pond.


This year I have some bittersweet too:








We aren't fans of halloween
 but definitely
enjoy the beauty of fall!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my! Amazing garden!Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden and yard is looking beautiful as ever. What a relief it must be to have cooler temps. They sound perfect! Not a fan of Halloween either and very much appreciate seeing October beauty rather than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is as beautiful as ever, Bernideen! I like your Fall decor that you’ve added. Our temperatures finally dropped after a record high of 97 yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks lovely. I love your blue hydrangea . I must plant one next yr. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and I do know what you mean, Bernideen. Between the rain and heat (and my knee) the summer was shot, as was the miserable Spring. Now we are scrambling to get the yard cleared and projects finished. Love your photos...and hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden still has many lovely blooms! We've had some freezing here so most things look black and spent!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.