Saturday, February 17, 2024

WHEN VIOLETS MAKE A RETURN

 As soon as Valentines Day is
over, I seem to dream about
forest violets that begin to
pop up early in the springtime.


This seems like a lovely time to enjoy
the hope of spring with some violet
tea wares.



I started collecting violet 
cups and saucers many
years ago.  These are
all English.


And some other
English pieces....









After some warm days this week
we ended up with some snow.  I
am sure many of you have experienced
this before and found it puzzling.
Inside the house, we currently are
enjoying spring violets.




I hope you have
 a lovely
weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I just love violets and pansies! I am on the lookout for them at the garden center!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing collection, Bernideen! We both share the same birthday flower, birthday week and same age! I hope you’re having a wonderful day! 💜

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.