Saturday, April 27, 2024

PINK ROSE BROCADE DAMASK FABRIC

 I recently came across some fabric
which was not new but had never
been used and with 3 1/2 yards I
was thrilled to get this pink rose
brocade damask.  It reminded me 
of the type of fabric ladies sewed
with in the 50's.


This was the perfect time to get out
some "rose" themed tea wares
to display.


I was able to make 2 tablecloths,
a runner for the buffet and have
fabric for tea cozies.




I made myself a standard 
sized
tea cozy.  


 

I have quite a collection - more than
I realized - of tea wares with images
of roses.  







I hope you have a
lovely weekend.


If anyone is interested, these tea
cozies are available on my
Etsy site:  small, standard
and large size



4 comments:

  1. Your cloth is just lovely. As are the tea pots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find of gorgeous fabric. Stunning tea cozy and tablecloth. And the rose teawares are so beautiful! As always, thank you for sharing such a stunning table setting with us. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bernideen, that fabric is so luxurious!! What a wonderful find it was and you created so many beautiful things. Your rose teaware collection is outstanding and so romantic.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.