Thursday, June 9, 2022

OUT AND ABOUT IN THE JUNE GARDEN

 This week I did a lot of thinning of things out in the garden.  I also made some discoveries that I had some  hydrangea bushes from a
 few years ago that I rooted from leaves (I watched a YouTube video) and then dug the little bushes up and moved them to get just a little more sun. 

 This type of hydrangea hates the summer heat here and is only blooming because for the most part, it hasn't been that hot.  Unfortunately, next week it is supposed to go into the 90's so things will be changing.




The Hollyhocks are just starting to bloom.






The garden is transcending from spring
to summer now and although very
green.....not so many flowers yet.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. Let's hope this upcoming heat does not do them in. We have had so much rain up here but I'm afraid next week everything will end up being killed off by heat and steam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My garden is in a lull. Hydrangea about to bloom, but the first bloom of my roses is nearly over.

    Starting to get larkspur now, and I hope my zinnias will not be late this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.