Saturday, March 30, 2024

BRINGING ON THE BULBS WITH WATERING

 Well, I tried something different
this year by watering my garden
earlier on days when it was in the 
50's.  Yes, I see the bulbs blooming
 earlier than in the past. We didn't
 have much winter moisture. 


Right now I am in a pattern of 
watering just a little each day
unless it were to rain.  I am also
moving some forget me nots around
from an area where they are thick.
I find they are movable early on
but not later, especially if it gets
hot or if they have reached the
blooming stage.


I am thrilled to see many tiny
Hellebores plants coming up
underneath the large plants.








Happy Easter!

2 comments:

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.