Monday, October 7, 2024

BLUEBIRD TEA for "Tea In The Garden"

 We have been so thrilled to have
cooler weather 
 going into October. 



I decided to set up a little bluebird
themed "tea in the garden" to
celebrate some lovely blue
hydrangeas.  Actually, not
much is really going on in the
backyard garden,  and the marigolds
and zinnias have now been removed
out front.  That was a big job for
sure.  In some ways - I could have 
waited till next month but I guess I
was in a cleanup mode that day.


I was so glad to get our huge project
behind us of removing our koi pond.
This year I was feeling a little over-
whelmed at the cleanup of the filters
every few days.  I had to take that over
last year because my husband has some
physical issues.  It was quite a project
to remove the pond but that is all 
behind us.

Thank God for our son, sweet neighbors and a brother of a lady in our subdivision
who showed up to help.  I think, he
may have been an angel in disguise!


So I hope you like bluebirds because
that is our theme.  They will come
back this winter and into early summer.
I love them and seeing them hatch
little baby bluebirds is such a joy.


Please enjoy some tea!


I've had this tea set for a long time
now from my store.  I actually had
2 teapots but decided that was silly
so I shared one with another lady
who blogged.  That made me happy.


I have always loved the song 
"The White
Cliffs of Dover".


I made this little table topper
a long time back with a
combination of old vintage
linens.


We have enjoyed some lovely
blue hydrangeas in our yard
this year.  They just bloomed now
as they barely hang on all summer
because of our heat and if it turns cold when it is time to bloom.....too bad.

This year we love them!


I hope your fall is lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.