Sunday, October 4, 2026

OUT IN THE FALL GARDEN

 Can you believe October is here?
I actually removed my zinnias earlier
than usual after the summer.  I did
find a few to go in a bouquet using
whatever was available.



Those are sure fallish colors!


My blue hydrangeas barely survive the summer
heat in Missouri so I water them almost
daily. Since it has finally cooled down,
they are now blooming.





I decided to plant those "Knock Out" roses in
our front yard so I hope they do well.  
Here in Missouri where August through
September is very hot, they seem to
do well.
 







The acorns are large!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.