Thursday, March 11, 2021

MISSOURI STATE CAPITOL AND GOVERNOR'S MANSION

 Today we drove over to check
 out the progress on the Capitol 
in Jefferson City, Missouri.  First
 of all though I wanted to share
this flower shop:


I couldn't resist a photo of the
cute shop.  And then we drove
in front of the Governor's Mansion:



One block away is the Capitol:


Just across the street, I was surprised
 to see this statue of the 10 Commandments
(in view of everything like this
being torn down these days).

4 comments:

  1. Magnificent mansion. And to see our beloved 10 Commandments in plain view
    for all to read and try to follow. I went into my tiny city this week and
    did a long walk around homes all built in the early 1800's. It is a marvel
    to see such sights as you show us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to go on an outing. The flower shop looks very quaint and a fun place to visit. Love the Ten Commandments statue! We continue to lift up the nation in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love that flower shop! The awnings are so charming! Beautiful Govenor's mansion as well! Hope you are getting ready for some garden time! I went to the garden center yesterday for the first time this year!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I have never noticed that statue of the Ten Commandments. That's wonderful it's still standing. I'll look for it when I go down this week

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.