It's always such a joy to come and visit you here, dearest Bernideen, everything you share cheers me up and takes me back in time, you know how much I do love it, blessed be! May your weekend be filled with many little things which to be glad and smile for XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
I love seeing all of your flowers in bloom, the sweetest,most beautiful garden ! The heat has been relentless these early days of summer, lots of lugging around the water can and hoping for some rain. Jo
I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" ! Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.
It's always such a joy to come and visit you here, dearest Bernideen, everything you share cheers me up and takes me back in time, you know how much I do love it, blessed be!
ReplyDeleteMay your weekend be filled with many little things which to be glad and smile for
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
I love seeing all of your flowers in bloom, the sweetest,most beautiful garden !
ReplyDeleteThe heat has been relentless these early days of summer, lots of lugging around the water can and hoping for some rain.
Jo
You always have the prettiest garden, Bernideen. I was trying to grow zinnias and they got eaten. Sadly, Critters love my garden.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely garden!! You really do have a green thumb!! Thank you for sharing the beauty with us.
ReplyDeleteYour summer garden is bursting with colorful blooms! Such tranquility and beauty to be found in your garden.
ReplyDelete