Thursday, September 10, 2026

TABLECLOTHS I SEW to sell on Etsy


 
I decided to sell some tablecloths on my Etsy site









I am working on a real beauty right now with floral
and fruits which I will be sharing!

NO OTHER ITEMS SHOWN ARE FOR SALE -
 JUST THE TABLECLOTHS!

This one has sold:



This one below is a discounted price because the fabric
had a flaw in the print so be sure and look at all the




Lastly, if anyone has Old Country Roses China, I
made this tablecloth which matches really lovely
and is available on my Etsy page:




3 comments:

  1. I like your lovely new header. Hope all the beautiful table clothes sell. You put such work into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on those beautiful tablecloths. They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.