Wednesday, May 2, 2018

FORGET ME NOTS for "Tea In The Garden"

It has been exciting seeing what can
happen to a garden in just one week!


I certainly have
 "Forget Me Nots".



I spent 2 days just moving things
around in my yard and dividing
some of the plants.  Our spring
has come very late this year - late
for Missouri anyway.


I think I planted my tulip bulbs last
fall on a cold day because I have
 no idea why I put some where
 I did.  (I must of been in a hurry
so I will be moving some into groups)



Welcome to my blog link party
known as "Tea In The Garden"!
I have set up a little table for us and
I hope you can enjoy a cup of tea.
I managed to squeeze one bouquet 
out of the garden already.
Most of the daffodils are gone but
the tulips are still coming.



I have been enjoying all the birds
coming and going to each of our
three bird feeders.  The "squirrel
resistant part" is working now 
since we just have them hanging.
My least favorite birds are
those Grackles!





There have been many lovely 
gold finches to watch.




I will be looking forward to each
 week's blog party on Wednesdays
 and I hope you can join in by
 linking any tea related
post from your blog!







16 comments:

  1. Your Forget Me Nots are so pretty! My daffodils are done too, but the tulips are not open yet. Everything is late this year!

    One of my goals for this year is to create a seating space in my front garden to sit among the flowers and have tea or read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bernideen, your garden and tea is so inviting!! Is that a carpet of forget-me-knots? Your butterfly quilt, your tea cozy, and the lace-topped pillow with your tea table all look beautiful. Thank you for hosting your delightful party, and may you have a wonderful time playing in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to see in your beautiful, awake spring garden. Don’t work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your forget-me-nots are so sweet, Bernideen. The garden is simply lovely as is your bouquet! What an inviting spot to have a cup of tea. I can just imagine the songbirds singing and the fantasy of flowers about. Pure bliss! Thank you for your lovely party and how I'd love to join you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is adorable!!!Amazing flowers and figurines,so cute ducks!Your table is beautiful as ever,with lovely china and pretty tea cozy.Thanks for hosting,sweet lady!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Oh I love a spring garden. Tea in the garden just makes it all the better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Forget-Me-Nots are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bernideen, It is so pretty in your yard. I love the blue flowers. The little tea tables too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! That is a lot of pretty forget me nots! Beautiful setting for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden looks amazing, Bernideen! Spring has also been delayed here so it's exciting to see the plants and flowers growing. Thank you for hosting and enjoy the first week of May!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bernideen, your garden is so beautiful! And I had forgotten about forget-me-nots! Now I want to plant them and will if it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bernideen, Lovely garden! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bernideen,
    Sorry I am late to link up. I've been so busy planting bedding plants at the cottage and at home because we finally had some nice sunny days. I did see your beautiful forget-me-nots on Facebook and I do adore them. Your header pic is absolutely fabulous! This Tea in the Garden is my favourite! Thank you for hosting. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely lovely!
    Please do share what book is displayed in the pieces ...?

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.