Friday, January 5, 2024

JANUARY TABLE SETTING

 Now that January is here I still
wanted to enjoy my Johnson Brothers
Friendly Village dishes so I just
changed up things a bit with different
linens and put away the red
transferware:


The table is set with a Tuscan fillet
lace tablecloth and Point de Venice 
placemats and napkins.  My etched
glasses are various patterns.




I hope you are staying warm this month
as I have heard some snow may be
coming our way which is fine with me.


I have put quite a few Christmas decorations away but we are still
enjoying our tree.


As you probably know,  I love
making tea cozies from old doilies,
lace and linens.  This one is mine and
large and made from old crochet along
with an antique French Alencon lace
collar all sewn over tan fabric.



This is my original design and I 
call it a "Drop In Snuggie":


 

7 comments:

  1. Your table is set beautifully, Bernideen, and the cozy is fabulous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to start the new year. Happy New Year! I enjoy your scenery, thank you. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant table setting. I love the tea cozy and still enjoy the one I have from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You set the most beautiful tables Bernideen! I love the tea cozies that you create too! It's such a pretty way to use the doilies. Your Friendly Village set is just gorgeous, and its wonderful that you use it to entertain, and decorate with! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Bernideen. Your table looks beautiful and I love your lacey tea cozy. I didn't know you made them and I ordered one before Christmas from someone but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I will check out your shop for next time..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tea cozy is gorgeous! I love your whole table too, with that pattern of Johnson Brothers. Stay snug it is about to feel like winter! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.