Thursday, December 22, 2022

FRIENDLY VILLAGE TABLE SETTING

The beloved Friendly Village  
(Johnson Brothers)
always makes for a cozy table.  
I recently got 6 plates on ebay.
They were advertised as dinner but
 are actually 9 7/8" luncheon but I
 will live with them  A dinner plate
 is actually 10 1/2" and this happens
 a lot on ebay. (be forewarned)


I have had these glasses now for
over fifty years.






The room awaits
having some ladies
over for a tea luncheon.


It has been snowing lightly 
all day:

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely setting for the tea. Your new Hearth Room dinning area.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully the table is set. I am enjoying your Christmas posts so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my most favorite dinner services, I have mine on the table every Christmas. I love your new dining / hearth room, so very cozy and festive.
    Wishing you and your husband a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table, which has given me ideas! A Blessed and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing table. Merry Christmas. Thank you for sharing such beauty and inspiration since 2017 with me. Best wishes from far far away. Maristella.

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.