Saturday, June 25, 2016

COLUMBIA FARMER'S MARKET

Today we went to the Columbia Farmer's Market - well, at
least the one off Ash near the ARC:




Off course it was plenty hot in the 90's so one
must keep moving, sweating, making decisions and
getting home to air conditioning.

There was also a display of
tiny houses next door in the field:




This was of course my favorite vendor !


What did I buy?  9 plants, bib lettuce, onions and  cucumber and also a quart of bread and butter pickles and a 1 of pickled beets!


6 comments:

  1. farmer's Markets are a lot of fun! We have many local produce stands in my area, mostly Amish ones, so we don't often go to Farmer's Markets.

    What plants did you buy? The daylilies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great place to shop. I'd love to be close enough to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun Bernideen! Believe it or not I have never been to the farmers market. The one you shopped at looks, and sounds, like a good one! I saw those tiny houses there yesterday as I drove by.
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just saying I want to go to the famers market I always loved it... Lovely Bernideen.. Happy weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bernideen. I am a sucker for Markets too. I've often been to one, intending to buy nothing, and come back with armfuls of herbs, plants, a curios! This looks so tempting. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.