Sunday, December 3, 2017

CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR IN BOONVILLE, MISSOURI

Yesterday was a lovely day to take a
Christmas Home Tour in Boonville - 
not far away! My friend Gina had
invited me to go with her and we
had a lovely day:



I may be in big trouble for this photo
above which shows Gina in front
of a darling garden house we saw.

So here are some of the homes:


The little yellow cottage above was
 not on
the tour but I adore it!


The house below had 100 Christmas
trees in it - amazing!


We would have loved to do Afternoon
 Tea at the High Street Victorian Bed
and Breakfast but we did not have
a reservation and they were full:


The ladies at First Presbyterian did
serve a lovely soup and sandwich
luncheon and we admired their
stained glass windows:

 After lunch we went on to more homes:

At the DAR home we voted on our favorite
Christmas tree and this was my choice: 

 This darling shop is
always a favorite stop
and the owner is Glenna
with her daughter Kate:


11 comments:

  1. Oh, Bernideen - what a charming city and tour! This - to me - sounds like an absolutely perfect day.

    Thanks for sharing!

    have a blessed week! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovey home tour you and Gina went on! I love the little brick house in your third last photo next to the flag photo. The Christmas tree is beautiful and looks like one you would have decorated. There is a Tour coming up here too but we won't be going this year unfortunately. I always enjoy your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful! I would love to visit there someday. Thanks for sharing such a charming place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also what a great day since it was so warm in December!
    I know those house are so gorgeous,and you always show such pretty pictures.
    Yes I'm sure Nathan will be building Gina a garden house LOL she really needs it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those older homes. They just say so much more than a modern home does. Its full of history and if the walls could talk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking us along your fun tour. We also have a local Christmas home tour, but I missed it this year. I also loved the yellow house with the white porch and the cute little free library.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than a Christmas home tour of old houses! I love the yellow Victorian cottage too! Makes me miss mine as it was always so fun to decorate this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great post. I didn't know Boonville had so many lovely homes. I've driven through this town without knowing. Will have to stop in sometime. Glad you shared.
    d

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to go on this tour someday. Thanks for sharing these lovely homes,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Bernideen, you are so funny! No, you are not in trouble for posting the first photo! I am seeing though that I need to loose some weight!!! Oh my!
    I had such a fun day with you, thanks again for coming with me!
    Your photos are absolutely amazing, as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.