Thursday, May 18, 2017

A PEONY BOUQUET & ESTATE SALE BIRDBATH


Today I decided to pick peonies rather than
letting them hang to the ground
 in 80 + degree weather knowing 
they would be quickly spent.


It's time to put away that spring daffodil
floral on the front door......all the
daffodils are long gone here.


This is when those cool Colorado nights would
come in handy as they kept flowers from "progressing
along" to full bloom and ending.  I heard it
might snow tomorrow in Colorado though.


Have I showed you the bird bath I
got at an estate sale on the 1/2 day?
Very heavy concrete too for $25.00.



If I was giving out free advice it would
 be this - enjoy
every day of summer as it goes so fast.



6 comments:

  1. What a steal on the birdbath! So many things you could do with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing that corner again once you're done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what a steal on that birdbath, I'd love that in my garden for sure!! My peonies are just starting to bud, I'll have blooms in June. The scent must be heavenly entering your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful peony bouquet!Lovely birdbath,love it!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what gloroius Peonies! I can almost smell their sweet and lovely fragrance from here :)

    I must say your porch looks stunning. I would want to sit out there every day.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your peonies are gorgeous; mine have bloomed and are now gone. I just added another birdbath to the front beds that the Goldfinches are loving. The one in my backyard garden is from my grandparents and I've moved it 17 times over our 49 years of marriage! Happy gardening, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely peonies, Bernideen. Your porch is very pretty. And great advice to enjoy every day of summer! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.