Sunday, December 5, 2021

DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS #3

On this 3rd day I am sharing
just a few more decorations. 
I love getting out the Ephemera
paper ornaments:


I see I have issues with my blog on all
 my old posts and in the sidebar below.
  I am guess that is related to when I
changed my blog link address back a few years ago as I didn't want to pay for a
 domain name anymore in retirement.  
  I love technology but not some days! 
 Maybe I will work on that this winter
 when things are slower.


I hope you are enjoying this season
of decorating and baking and crafting.
I have been enjoying trying some new
recipes and pulling out quite a few
past Christmas recipes.


Of course, some snow would sure
make things more festive here.



In all these years, I have never
made the candy called Christmas
Peppermint Bark.  I definitely
want to try that one this year.



4 comments:

  1. What beautiful vintage ornaments, I have never seen these before !
    There is so much to do this time of the year, I do enjoy the decorating much more than the shopping part :)
    Hugs dear friend,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty holiday decorations. I hope your peppermint bark turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely indeed. And if you do make the peppermint bark, be sure to share the recipe you use with us. I love that stuff! It's addictive! I probably shouldn't learn to make it! LOL. Love your angels and all the lovely ornaments. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful home with us decked out for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your decor, Bernideen! ❤️🎄❤️

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.