Friday, December 24, 2021

ENJOYABLE AND RELAXING VIDEOS

 I don't know if you know this already or
not but there are some amazing, relaxing
and fun videos on YouTube.  You
might check a few to see if you are
interested.  I especially enjoy them
in the winter when we are indoors
more:

Here is a series I enjoy.  You can subscribe
to any of these "channels" and see all 
their videos:


There are others, similar and
yet different.









I enjoy different people
and styles. I often look
up Afternoon Tea videos
from London, etc.



and this is historically interesting:


and a fun and quirky couple:


And I am sure you can find dozens more! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely photos, recipes, words and info. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. xo,V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drying fruit is a great thing to do and the house smells so nice while doing it. I dried fruit last year, for the first time, and used them again this year.
    Wishing you peace, joy and health on this Christmas season.
    Thelma

    ReplyDelete

I always love your comments and thoughts! If you aren't a blogger yourself you may have difficulties leaving comments. I recommend you go to http://google.com/accounts and open a google account which doesn't mean that you will have a blog (unless you want one)but will make it possible for you to make comments on all blogs! PLEASE USE A NAME in your google account AND NOT "Unknown" !
Sometimes people repost not realizing their comment posted! Go slowly when you post your comment - don't rush! It will not appear until it is approved. If a question is asked I will try to answer it here.